By Post FIS, 1 Reading Lane, E8 1GQ
Looking for something to do? Want to know what's happening in and around your local area?
Going out and meeting other people is an important part of life for everyone.There are lots of different activities, opportunities and groups for families and young people living in Hackney. The following websites list a wide range of opportunities and events...
- Hackney Council 'What’s On?' – Things to do
- Young Hackney - What's on?
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park – What’s on
- City of London – What’s on – Things to do
- 5 To Thrive - Events
- Hackney Family Information Service FaceBook (regularly updated information about events in and around Hackney for all families)
On this page of Hackney's Local Offer website we will try to keep you up to date with activities and sessions that may be of particular interest to families of and young people with SEND living in Hackney.
Short Breaks allow young people with disabilities to have an enjoyable break away from their main carer and gives their carer a break from their caring responsibilities. Details of eligability, how to apply and relevant activities: www.shortbreakshackney.com
Page last moderated: 07/02/20