By Post FIS, 1 Reading Lane, E8 1GQ
The Hackney Advice Service is a new offer from the Royal Society for Blind Children (RSBC).
It is designed to provide parents of vision impaired children or vision impaired young adults over 16, with clear and sensible advice, in an easy hassle-free manner.
When you call the Advice Line you’ll speak to our advisor Erick, who can provide free consultation in areas such as:
- Housing issues
- Welfare benefits
- Employment rights
- Registering as visually impaired with your local authority
- Transport and travel, including Freedom Pass, Blue Badge and Motability applications
- Health & Social Care
- Disability rights
- How to access RSBC services
We can also offer free, confidential, practical support for:
- Form filling
- Written and online applications
- Mandatory reconsideration and appeals
If you’re struggling to understand your rights, access what you’re entitled to, or manage your problems, Erick is on hand to help.
If you need help finding out more about any of the above issues do call us.
Record Last Updated on: 12/10/2018