What is this workshop about and who is it for?
Join us for a live online multi-disciplinary workshop for parents of children and young people with sensory based feeding difficulties who eat a very restricted range of foods.
These children and young people might have Autism or sensory differences or a history of reflux, aversion, or tube feeding.
What will the workshop teach parents who attend?
During the workshop therapists will share information and examples that will help parents or carers:
- To understand why children might be selective or restrictive in what they eat
- To share ideas with other parents
- To identify some strategies to try at home and school
What are the dates of the workshops?
Parents or carers only need to book one date as the same information will be shared at each session. Please choose from the following options.
- Tuesday 14th September 2021 - 9:30am to 12pm
- Wednesday 17th November 2021 - 9:30am to12pm
- Tuesday 11th January 2022 - 12:30pm to 3pm
- Wednesday 16 March 2022 - 9.30am to 12pm
- Wednesday 18th May 2022 - 9.30am to12pm
- Tuesday 5th July 2022 - 12pm to 2.30pm
How can I book a place on one of the workshops?
To book a place you can contact us by phone.
Or you can email us on:
We will send you a meeting link when you book a session.
Record Last Updated on: 29/07/2021