By Post FIS, 1 Reading Lane, E8 1GQ
Helping your child play and learn...
The workshop aims to:
1. Provide you with an overview of occupational therapy and supporting your child to participate in every day activities
2. Increase understanding of your child’s difficulties relating to sensory processing and emotional regulation.
3. Support you to identify a goal that you want to work on with your child.
3. To problem solve why your child may be having difficulties with their goal.
4. Support you to identify strategies to support your child achieve their goals.
5. Share ideas, issues and concerns with other parents/carers.
This is a parent workshop led by occupational therapy.
You are welcome to invite someone from your child’s nursery or school to attend the sessions with you.
Please note: The workshop is for adults only
Your child does not need a referral to children's Occupational Therapy for you to access this workshop but you must contact us book your place in advance
Contact: Eleanor Dolan
Phone: 020 7014 7025
What will happen after the workshop?
- If appropriate a 20 minute telephone goal review session with an OT will be offered two weeks after the workshop to discuss goals, strategies and concerns.
- If you would prefer a face-to-face review this can be arranged.
9:30am—12:30pm Wednesday - 9th January
9:30am—12:30pm Wednesday - 6th February
9:30am—12:30pm Wednesday - 6th March
9:30am—12:30pm Wednesday - 10th April
9:30am—12:30pm Wednesday - 8th May
Venue: Hackney ARK, Downs Park Rd, London, E8 2HY