Skip to main content

Hackney Play Association

Homerton Grove Adventure Playground,
Wardle Street,
E9 6BX
Telephone: 020 8525 7932
Website: Hackney Play Association


Hackney Play Association works to improve play opportunities for children and young people in Hackney offering play services at Homerton Grove Adventure Playground and Clapton Park Play and Youth. The playgrounds welcome children of all ability.

If you have a child with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND), you may be able to get a ‘Short Break’ at this service. Click here to find out more.

Other Details

Referral Details

Register first by contacting Homerton Grove on 020 8985 9202

What to do if you have a complaint

Click here to view the complaints procedure

Your Feedback | The Likes & Dislikes from real parents

Sign in to add feedback

Disclaimer-important information about the Hackney Local Offer

Hackney's Local Offer website is a free and impartial service provided by the London Borough of Hackney in partnership with the NHS, local education, health and community services. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that may be available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities.

This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the London Borough of Hackney or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information. Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the Hackney Local Offer.

Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.

Help & Advice

Back to top