Private nursery, Open 49 weeks per year. 3mths- 5years. Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm. Minimum 2 days a week. Costs £85 per day. See full fee schedule on website. Has wheelchair accessible building. Last EY Ofsted Inspection Grade: Outstanding
Nurseries and playgroups must have processes in place to support all children including children with SEND (special educational needs and/or disabilities). These include:
- a SEND Policy stating how children’s needs are supported within the setting (available on the settings website or by request)
- a qualified, experienced member of staff as their SENCo (special educational needs coordinator) to oversee day to day support of children with SEND, work closely with parents and, if necessary, external professionals
- ongoing training and development to help staff recognise and support children with a range of SEND
- links with Health Visitors involved in universal progress checks or developmental reviews i.e. 27th Month Integrated Reviews that support identification of additional need
- links with Children’s Centres and the process for referring families for Early Support or MAT – Multi Agency Team support if needed
- links with an Area SENCo who supports children with SEND transferring into and out of the setting and into school
- links with specialist teams from education and health services who can inform, advise and support parents and settings to meet the needs of children with SEND. Referrals require parental permission.
Additional funding may be available for children with SEND. Settings are informed of and supported to:
How to Get Here
Train station: Haggerston, Essex Road
Disabled parking available.
Pay and display on Southgate Road.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
|Inspection Date||Inspection type||Inspection Outcome|
|29/10/2015||Inspection (Early Years Register)||Outstanding|
Your Feedback | The Likes & Dislikes from real parents
Sign in to add feedback
Disclaimer-important information about the Hackney Local Offer
Hackney's Local Offer website is a free and impartial service provided by the London Borough of Hackney in partnership with the NHS, local education, health and community services. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that may be available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities.
This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the London Borough of Hackney or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information. Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the Hackney Local Offer.
Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.