By Post FIS, 1 Reading Lane, E8 1GQ
Are you an unpaid carer and want to move back into work?
Have you been caring for someone and are now looking to get back to work or training?
Don't know where to start?
Don't worry - The Working for Carers Project can help you.
The working for carer projects is for carers living in boroughs in East London including the borough of Hackney.
Working for carers is a free London-wide projects that helps carers aged over 25 move back into work.
Help from us could include:
- One to one advice and support
- Help to write your CV
- Access to education and training opportunities
- Confidence building workshops and more
"Working for Carers has given me the tools and support to go back into employment. It has helped me get my confidence back" Carers comment after taking part in the project.
This project is running FREE Online (Zoom) Employability skills workshop for Unpaid carers on the following dates:
- Confidence Building and Transferable Skills - 2nd September 2020, 11am – 1pm
- CV Writing and Effective Job Search - 9th September 2020, 11am – 1pm
- Interview Skills – 16th September 2020, 11am – 1pm
Eligibility criteria for carers to attend the workshops are:
- Unpaid carer not in any form of paid employment (including zero hour contract and self-employment)
- 25 years and over
- Right to live and work in UK
To refer unpaid carers or to apply online please complete this form.
For all queries please contact the service by phone or email.
Record Last Updated on: 19/08/2020