Who we are:
Ezer Leyoldos aims to promote stability and security among families in need, giving children a better future. We aim to relieve difficulties, prevent problems developing and restore stability to families experiencing difficulties.
Ezer Leyoldos is commissioned by the London Borough of Hackney to provide services to ‘Children in Need’ in the Orthodox Jewish community.
Our Vision is to enable a community where families are secure, functioning units, and families in need have immediate access to culturally appropriate services.
What we do:
- Provide support to families with short-term difficulties, particularly after the birth of a baby
- Enable families with ongoing difficulties to function effectively
- Educate and empower parents by teaching home management and parenting skills
- Provide support to families in order to keep children safe and healthy
Our range of services include:
- family support services for children in need
- Short Breaks for children with disabilities
- disabled children’s home care
- family support in partnership with Children’s Centres
- post natal support
- crisis intervention programmes in the home
- parenting skills training
- counselling and play therapy
- Kosher meals for families at times of difficulty
If you have a child with special educational needs and/or a disability (SEND), you may be able to get a ‘Short Break’ at this service.
Find out more: www.shortbreakshackney.com
SEND Local Offer
- Local Offer Age Bands
Early Years and Pregnancy 0-4
Primary 4 -10
Preparing for Adulthood 14-18
Young Adults 18 - 25
- SEN Provision Type
Who to contact
Where to go
Unit 2, 2a
N16 5RNView N16 5RN on a map
- Venue Notes
Buses: 67, 73, 76, 149, 243, 253, 254, 476
Tube: Manor House
Train: Stamford Hill
Parking: Parking on premises car park available by prior arrangement
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Thursday 9.30am - 5.30pm Friday 10am - 12pm
- Time of day
- Session Information
Monday to Thursday 9.30am - 5.30pm
Friday 10am - 12pm
Home services may be provided outside office hours
- Referral required?
- Referral Details
- Self referral
- Through professional networks
- Commissioned Services
If you require further information please contact our office.
- What to do if you have a complaint
If there’s something you like or are not happy with, then talk about it with the worker or the manager so they can look at how they deliver their service. If you are still not happy, ask if they have a complaints procedure.
- Can parents & young people buy this service as part of their SEND personal budget?
- SEND Personal Budget - Notes
- We can provide services to clients with individual and personal budgets
- Costs vary. Please contact our office to discuss
Feedback from parents and others who have used this service
SEND Local Offer channel tags:
Family channel tags:
SEND Local Offer:
SEND Local Offer Type: