By Post FIS, 1 Reading Lane, E8 1GQ
Who we are:
CHYPS Plus aims to provide young people in the City and Hackney easy and convenient access to health care, in a supportive and confidential environment.
We believe all young people, whatever their background, should have the opportunity to shape existing and develop new services to cater for their health needs.
CHYPS plus is a health service for anyone between the ages of eleven and nineteen.
For that reason, we work with young people seeking their views in order to consider how best to improve their physical, social and emotional health.
Our aim is to help with the pains of growing up and change.
What we do:
We deliver different specialist services, programmes and interventions to help meet the physical, social and emotional health needs of young people including:
- Information & Advice
- Health promotion
- Health prevention programmes
- Clinical interventions
- Smoking cessation
- Contraception & sexual health
- Support for the most vulnerable young people
- Advice & support with pregnancy
- Emotional health & well being
- Management of long-term health conditions
- Diet & healthy life-style intervention
- Safeguarding children & young people
Record Last Updated on: 30/07/2018