By Post FIS, 1 Reading Lane, E8 1GQ
Who we are
Young Hackney Inspire Senior Gym Sessions are available twice a week in a gym to work on fitness with a qualified fitness instructor.
Sessions take place in the following venues...
Wednesdays sessions from from 4:15pm - 5:30pm:
Kings Hall leisure Centre,
39 Lower Clapton Road,
Thursdays sessions from from 4:15pm - 5:30pm:
Britannia Leisure Centre,
40 Hyde Rd,
Young Hackney Sports Unit (YHSU), supports young people through encouraging healthy and active lifestyles. We support school's Physical Education (PE) and run youth activity projects for those with SEND (special educational need or disability).
The Young Hackney Inspire - seniors sport and physical activity group is for young people aged between 14 - 24 years old who:
- have additional needs
- want to take part in fitness activities
- want to try a variety of different sports and physical activities
- and hang out in a relaxed, unpressured and fun space
What can you expect do at the Young Hackney Inspire - seniors sport and physical activity group?
Activities on offer for the seniors group include similar activities available in the juniors group but also include:
- Gym activities led by a qualified fitness instructor e.g. treadmill, weights, cross trainer, static bikes
- Opportunities to make friends and hang out with other young people
Find out what other activtites we offer for young people with SEND: Young Hackney School and Youth Sports Unit
The club is suitable for young people with mild to moderate social communication, physical or learning needs.
Staff ratio: 1 adult to 4 children.
Record Last Updated on: 10/01/2018