By Post FIS, 1 Reading Lane, E8 1GQ
Help & Advice
- Preparing to start reception class at primary school - children with SEND
- Hackney's SEND Provision Capital Grant – Plan of Intent published...
- Independent and Non-maintained Special Schools
- What does the local authority / Hackney Learning Trust expect schools and other education settings to do?
- Preparing for Adulthood - Health and Wellbeing
- How does Hackney assist pupils with SEND to access schools and the National Curriculum?
Who we are: Afasic is the UK charity representing children and young people with speech, language and communication difficulties, working for their inclusion in society and supporting More…
What are Alternative Pathways? Alternative Pathways (also called Alternative Provision and AP) offers a different educational route for some young people allowing them to access a More…
Autistic children with higher levels of need may be able to attend a school with additional autism provision (ARP) if their Education, Health and Care plan identifies autism as their More…
Independent primary and secondary school for girls from 2 to 16 years.
Independent primary and secondary school for girls from 2-16 years. Religious character - Jewish
Independent primary and secondary school for girls aged 3-16 years. Religious ethos - Jewish.
Who we are: Beyond Feelings is a community counselling service providing high quality low-cost counselling for a range of issues at an affordable rate. What we do: We offer confidential, More…
Jewish specialist provider supporting children and young people in mainstream schools requiring extra help to access the National Curriculum and make progress at school and in life.
Independent primary and secondary school for girls aged 2-16 years. Religious ethos - Jewish
The Bridge Academy is a secondary education academy for girls and boys aged 11-19 years. It's specialisms are music and mathmatics. Academies are publicly funded independent schools. More…