By Post FIS, 1 Reading Lane, E8 1GQ
Help & Advice
- Preparing to start reception class at primary school - children with SEND
- Independent and Non-maintained Special Schools
- Preparing for Adulthood - Health and Wellbeing
- What does the local authority / Hackney Learning Trust expect schools and other education settings to do?
- How does Hackney assist pupils with SEND to access schools and the National Curriculum?
- Hackney Primary Schools SEN information
Who we are: Afasic is the UK charity representing children and young people with speech, language and communication difficulties, working for their inclusion in society and supporting More…
Independent primary school for children 5-11 years, Mixed gender, Religious character - Muslim
Autistic children with higher levels of need may be able to attend a school with additional autism provision (ARP) if their Education, Health and Care plan identifies autism as their More…
Baden Powell is a community primary school. This means it is regulated by the local council and not influenced by business or religious groups. The reception intake is for 30 children per More…
Independent school for boys from 3 -13 years. Religious character - Orthodox Jewish
Independent primary and secondary school for girls from 2 to 16 years.
Independent primary and secondary school for girls from 2-16 years. Religious character - Jewish
Independent primary school for girls 5-11 years. Mixed gender, Religious character - Orthodox Jewish.
Independent primary and secondary school for girls aged 3-16 years. Religious ethos - Jewish.
Independent school for girls aged 3-11 years. Religious character - Charadi Jewish