By Post FIS, 1 Reading Lane, E8 1GQ
Help & Advice
- Adult Personal Budgets - Direct Payments
- Adult Personal Budgets Brokerage
- Adult Personal Budgets where Hackney's social care services provide and manage the service
- Adult Social Care - Needs Assessment
- Adults Personal Budgets - How we decide what support is needed?
- All about Wiki websites and how they help families and young people with SEND...
0 - 11 years. Monday to Friday 8am-6pm. £7 - £10 per hour. Offers temp/emergency care. Last EY Ofsted Inspection Grade: Good
Who we are: The Youth Hostel Association / YHA is a charity that transforms young lives forever. We believe all young people should have the chance to: have big adventures make new friends More…
Youth Skills Network (YSN) is a non-profit organisation which was established in 2003 and is designed to give young people a chance to improve achievement levels and employment prospects More…
Private nursery. 3 months - 5 years. Monday-Friday 7.30am - 6.30pm. Cost full time £74 per day; part time £54 per session. Last EY Ofsted inspection grade: Good
0-8 years. Monday - Friday 8am-5pm. £10 per hour; £80 per day. Offers temporary/emergency care. Drop off/pick up available from William Patten School. Can speak Chinese. Last EY Ofsted More…