By Post FIS, 1 Reading Lane, E8 1GQ
Help & Advice
- What does the local authority / Hackney Learning Trust expect schools and other education settings to do?
- Preparing for Adulthood - Health and Wellbeing
- Transport - General information
- Hackney Local Offer regular updates...
- Preparing for adulthood - Independence & Independent living
- Cerebral Palsy - information and support
Who we are: Finding suitable footwear for a range of special needs is not always easy or straight forward. Most standard shoe shops will try to help you but very few will have the necessary More…
Children’s Centres are designed specifically for families with children aged under five living in Hackney. They offer: FREE stay and play sessions nursery and child-minders (you More…
Specialist provider for Young Carers supporting them with their caring role and recognising the hard work that goes into it, provides breaks.
Who we are: The Youth Hostel Association / YHA is a charity that transforms young lives forever. We believe all young people should have the chance to: have big adventures make new friends More…