By Post FIS, 1 Reading Lane, E8 1GQ
Help & Advice
- Preparing to start reception class at primary school - children with SEND
- Independent and Non-maintained Special Schools
- Preparing for Adulthood - Health and Wellbeing
- What does the local authority / Hackney Learning Trust expect schools and other education settings to do?
- How does Hackney assist pupils with SEND to access schools and the National Curriculum?
- Hackney Primary Schools SEN information
School with additional autism provision (ARP) for children with higher levels of need detailed in their EHC Plan. Hackney has 4 primary and 1 secondary school with this extra provision.
Who we are: The Adult Education Advice Service offers advice and guidance to Hackney residents to: increase engagement in lifelong learning improve skills and improve employment More…
Who we are: Afasic is the UK charity representing children and young people with speech, language and communication difficulties, working for their inclusion in society and supporting More…
Independent primary school for children 5-11 years, Mixed gender, Religious character - Muslim
What are Alternative Pathways? Alternative Pathways (also called Alternative Provision and AP) offers a different educational route for some young people allowing them to access a More…
Working with families with children who have a diagnosis of an autistic spectrum condition (including social communication difficulties). The ASC Family Intervention Worker can come More…
Baden Powell is a community primary school. This means it is regulated by the local council and not influenced by business or religious groups. The reception intake is for 30 children per More…
Children can start nursery class from the school term after they reach their 3rd birthday. Please contact the school directly for an application form. This school offers full and part time More…
Independent school for boys from 3 -13 years. Religious character - Orthodox Jewish
Independent primary and secondary school for girls from 2 to 16 years.