There are now 3 safe vaccines which will protect you from coronavirus, available free of charge from the NHS.
- if you’re 16 or over and haven’t been vaccinated yet, please book your appointment straight away. You can also call 119 or simply walk-in to one of the clinics listed below
- if you’re aged 12 to 15 you’ll be invited to receive the vaccination via your school or GP
- if you’re 12-15 you’ll be invited to receive the vaccination via your school or GP
- advice for children and young people on the Covid-19 vaccination
- make sure any information you share about the vaccine comes from a trusted source such as www.nhs.uk/coronavirus
- ensure you attend your second dose appointment to get maximum protection from coronavirus
- current guidance is that you should have your second dose after 8 weeks