By Post FIS, 1 Reading Lane, E8 1GQ
localofferchannelHackney Local Offer (Special Education Needs & Disability)
Help & Advice
- Cerebral Palsy
- Preparing to start reception class at primary school - children with SEND
- All about Wiki websites and how they help families and young people with SEND...
- Hackney's SEND Provision Capital Grant – Plan of Intent published...
- Independent and Non-maintained Special Schools
- What does the local authority / Hackney Learning Trust expect schools and other education settings to do?
Various venuesSee websites or apps for specific details
Hackney Service Centre1 Hillman StreetHackneyE8 1DY
020 8356 6262
The Advocacy Project - HackneyWe Work115 Mare StreetHackneyLondonE8 4RU
020 8969 3000 02039607910
The Advocacy Project – Hackney Mental Health VoiceWe Work115 Mare StreetHackneyLondonE8 4RU
020 396 07910
1st Floor20 Bowling Green LaneEC1R 0BD
0300 666 9410
85 B Lordship RoadHackneyLondonN16 0QY
020 8800 2777
Various venues - Please see entry for more details
Hackney ArkDowns Park RoadLondonE8 2FP
020 7014 7071
Clarence Centre6, St Georges CircusSouthwarkLondonSE1 6FE